碰到过Articulate Studio 09发布的课程在SABA中学习进度总是不能完成的故障吗？ 下载下面的补丁搞定它。
- SCORM 1.2 Course Is Never Completed in Saba LMS
If you're hosting Articulate Studio '09 SCORM 1.2 content in a Saba learning management system (LMS), you may find that it's never set to Completed or Passed. Saba utilizescmi.core.exit
differently than most other LMSs, which prevents content from registering completion. Here's how to correct it:
- Download this zip file to your computer, and fully extract it.
- Go to the following directories on your computer, depending on your version of Windows, and make a backup copy of the SCORMFunctions.js file in each folder:
32-bit: C:Program FilesArticulatePresenterplayerstemplate_scormlms C:Program FilesArticulateArticulate QuizmakerContentlms C:Program FilesArticulateArticulate Engagecontentlms 64-bit: C:Program Files (x86)ArticulatePresenterplayerstemplate_scormlms C:Program Files (x86)ArticulateArticulate QuizmakerContentlms C:Program Files (x86)ArticulateArticulate Engagecontentlms
- Then place the modified SCORMFunctions.js file from step 1 into each directory noted in step 2.
- Republish your content, and upload it to your LMS.